Sunday, April 8

me..???just me...XD



assalamualaikum & helo...

this time i wanna to write about myself...
yes peepps...everything about me...ok..not everything...
why.???aiyaaa....xkn suma bnda nk share kot... = = "

*tarik nafas dalam2......lepas* fuhh
ok...let`s get started shall we..?

ooo0ppss...
before that,what u gonna read is just about me..
me, Athirah Zuhdi @ tirah @ capri @ zuhdi is the one who want to write this..
no one forced me to do so...okay.???

the thing i wanna to write is me...what i seen...what i talked....what i think....whatever info or situation that my brain had received..& how does my mind interpreted it..

these few days really makes me sit down & think...especially about this world...
all those political issues,world wars,dramas,criticism & the list go on...

recently i saw a lot few post on Facebook that says about knowing someone trough this blue online social network...the limitations...the pro`s & con`s...not to forget all those in love status,heart broken,making their fb like it is a diary for them & also those who spreads some useful info....

why am i talking about this..??
i`m sorry..huhu

actually,i just wanna to say something...
something that been on my mind for quite sometime...i can`t post on fb
so i`ve decided to do it here..

maybe not everyone had know who exactly is me..
i am a very stubborn girl...yet,i do can compromise with any situation..insya`allah
being the eldest granddaughter really changed me...really had change my ways of viewing something...it also change my heart...change my style...also not to forget my attitude...

currently i'm 18 years old...still living with my family...
i am not that type of girl that simply go out with friends..i'm a big fat liar if i don't want to..not to say that i am shy or penyegan gila to hang out with my friends...huh

for the last 18 years i've lived,i had been told NOT to do anything that really gonna make the water boils...what i mean is make my parents mad...since i was child,i already used to stay at home...why.??because my dad is a policeman plus my mom is a nurse...both of them had seen & experienced the outside world...furthermore,i am really really love to just stay in my house..no problemo if u wanna me to hangout together,but AFTER i have my parents permissions..okay.?

what on my mind.?hmm...
i cannot explain or put into words for what or how exactly my mind works...because this pink thing hiding in skull had a partner-my heart...when i am viewing something like looking towards the sky,my brain is the one that gonna captured the image & my heart would give me this relaxing feeling to me..same when i am viewing fb status or reading blogs or even watching the crowds...different time + different situation + different feeling depending on what i've seen or heard...

hmm..i think that`s all i wanna to write for now...
i do re-read this post and i think it's enough to show or had showed u a little hint on how or who am i..
btw,this is me...
peace yaa...

(>_<),
-capritirah-